Lola II designed by Hans Harland-Hue | All images Copyright © Natalie Christensen
- Bauhaus inspired design
- Solid white oak
- Mortise & Tenon and Lap Joint joinery
- Handmade in Santa Fe, New Mexico USA
- Sustainably sourced solid white oak.
- Our 70% wool cushions are handmade in Santa Fe and are stitched from
80% post-consumer materials.
- Natural clear coat stain produced by locally owned Bioshield.
- Wood glue; the balance between eco friendliness and binding strength.
- White oak Lola IIs are made for Indoor use only as they are coated with an all natural, environmentally friendly clear coat stain.
- We can accommodate custom cushion materials and colors as well as wood types, however, price may vary.
- Please allow for slight discrepancies as wood grain and color is unique to each piece.
- Please keep in mind that these chairs are currently made to order. Allow up to 21 business days for construction of these fine works of art.
- Live in or near Santa Fe, New Mexico? Email us. We can provide drop-off or free pickup at our Samuel Design Group Santa Fe location.
- 29in L x 25in W x 28in H
74cm L x 64cm W x 71cm H
- 35 lbs
View the Lola II at Samuel Design Group’s
Santa Fe location
505. 820. 0239
Mon – Thu: 10am – 5pm
Fridays by appointment.
Sat – Sun: Closed
607 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Designers – Hans Harland-Hue & Lisa Samuel
Creative Directors – HHH & Natalie C.
Photography – Natalie Christensen
Property – Garth Clark & Mark Del Vecchio
Tesla Model S P90D – David A.
Models – Hanna N., Christine L., Amber M., Dr. Anne R., HHH
Hair Styling – Antoinette of Style Labb
View the complete “Lola II” photoshoot gallery here:
All images Copyright © Natalie Christensen